Saturday, December 4, 2010

For a beautiful read...


I recommend Maggie Stiefvater's trilogy...

If you are looking at me here, then you might probably be a fan of paranormal erotica that is explicit and naughty, and definitely NOT meant for Young Adult eyes.

But don't let Maggie's tag of YA prevent you from reading Shiver (2009) Linger (2010) and Forever (July 2011) because she will knock your socks off.

I have only just discovered Maggie, and just read Shiver yesterday and today. It is beautiful. The writing is so lyrical in places that it immediately tugged my heart and lodged itself as one of my all-time favorite books. And yet... in between the lyrical moments you'll find a great story that's difficult to put down for even a minute. So understand that when I say "lyrical" or even "poetic" - I am not saying that it takes great intellect or appreciation of classic literature to love this book.

Just go get a copy. Now. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment