Monday, October 3, 2011

I've been tagged!


I got tagged by Coral Russell. I’m supposed to share seven things about myself and tag a couple of other bloggers. So here goes -



#1 - I can't watch violent movies or television (even though my vampires drink human blood, kill people, and aren't very nice).

#2 - I hate Christmas. There, I said it. From the decorating to the music.

#3 - It only looks from the outside like I'm functioning on all cylinders. 

#4 - (Seven things? Sigh). Okay. I can barely move or think without my morning coffee. 

#5 - I tell my family that I'm staying up late writing, but I actually write most prolifically if I get up at about 4 in the morning (and make coffee, of course).


#6 - I am a cut and paste scrap-booker. It's an awesome contrast to all the time I spend staring at a glowing screen.

#7 - I love love love love being at home all by myself. Love it.

Hmm... now I have to tag some other bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. You don't like Christmas?! I don't know if we can be friends... o.~

    I find this very funny since I've been described as - It looks like Christmas just threw up all over you! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. It would be sad to not be friends. I wish I could say that it's because my dad died on Dec. 20, but I didn't care for it much before that, either. I'm not even sure why.

    ReplyDelete