Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Celebrating NaNoWriMo!


Happy December 1 to everyone!
Yes, I did manage to write 50,000 words of a new novel in the month of November (at the moment it's called "The Redemption of Blu, An Assassin's Tale).  How awesome is that?

 I added an email follow feature (look left, beneath my pic), to make it even easier for you to hang out with me. Because I love you, of course.

Don't forget that new installments of "A Year of Sundays" are posted on... (drum roll, please) Sundays. (does that makes sense, or what?)

And finally, don't forget to nominate your favorite vampire for Bloody Mondays - weekly, blood-soaked discussions wherein we shall exhume our all time favorite blood suckers and analyze them to... well... you know. And yes, my darlings, books shall be given away. After all, every venture has its blood money, yes?

1 comment:

  1. *Sorry! Originally I had the wrong book in the title of this post. Out of the Dungeon is on sale. My bad.

    ReplyDelete