Monday, April 2, 2012

Bloody Monday - Vampires and more vampires

This morning I am getting ready to attend the funeral of a dear family friend, so my blog creativity is less than 100%. So what I will offer for Bloody Monday are some links for you, my darlings, to explore on your own.

I know, sheer laziness, yes?

Ah, well, some days are like that. Even in Wisconsin.

The first is a fun little link to The Daily 10 - a list of 10 vampires stories that are more romantic than Twilight: Breaking Dawn. We already know that I don't care for Bella, so I won't perseverate on that. I could probably name a whole separate 10 right off the top of my head, but I'll spare you .


For some amateur reads and even some FanFiction, check out Quizilla's hefty list of vampire stories.

If you want some heat with your blood-drinking heroes, check out Vamperotic. For .99 you get 15 erotic vampire short stories.


And Circlet Press (home of THE Goddess of paranormal erotica, Cecelia Tan - writer, and publisher, whom I have met and hung out with in New Orleans - grin) has Cinnamon Roses: Erotic Vampire Stories. 

Last but not least, I'll leave you with a link to Vampire Literature on Wikipedia, just because I kind of love the info that Wiki gives me.

Have a great Monday, darlings. Please stop by and leave a comment about what you've found on the web for great vampire reads. And, as always, I'd love it if you'd nominate a vampire for Bloody Monday, either here in comments or by tweeting your nomination with #BloodyMondaySMJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment