Thursday, November 1, 2012

SM Johnson ~Thursday Morning Coffee ~ at the salon

Good afternoon, darlings! I had coffee at the salon this morning, while getting my "winter do".

Oh, yeah, and it's November 1st!

I took the plunge, ordered my t-shirt, and started writing the 3rd book of the Dungeon series. 50,000 words by November 30th. I'm not 100% confident that I can do it this year, but I'm sure going to try. If nothing else, my writing habits will be forced back on track - and just that can be considered a win.
NaNo Tee (neither of these people is me)
I had just under 200 sales between Above the Dungeon and Out of the Dungeon in October! OMG, readers are blowing me away! I consider the month a success if I sell the equivalent of one book per day.

I almost fell over when I looked at my Amazon numbers earlier this week. And not just paid sales, either - the short story, My Fifteen Minutes, "sold" over 700 copies - IN ONE MONTH. Fan-fucking-tabulous!

So yeah, I'm heading into NaNoWriMo with awesome hair and a really great feeling about this book. Let's sex it up, shall we? Let's shall!

Sort of how we "vodka'd up" trick-or-treating last night. I'm so glad I finally figured out what those other happy parents have in their travel mugs.

All right, that's all the time I have - I've got a novel to write, darn it!

Have a great weekend, darlings!

Love, SM Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment