Saturday, December 29, 2012

SM Johnson ~BDSM Bedtime Stories

I was invited me to submit an excerpt to be read as an audio clip for BDSM Bedtime Stories.

Mmm... I can't even tell you how hot, hot, HOT it is.

I'm happy to bring to you an audio excerpt of Above the Dungeon read by the absolutely amazing Sirly Eric.

Check it out! BDSM Bedtime Stories - Above the Dungeon

Leave a comment here, in comments beneath the audio/slide show, or in the discussion area **HERE** (you may need to be a group member) for a chance to win a Smashwords e-copy of the book.

Comments in all three places will count as three entries. I'll let my husband draw a winner, (or two or three) from his hat on January 15th.

I am just tickled. Go, have a listen. But if you're not alone, I suggest headphones, cuz it's not appropriate for the workplace or the kids.

Thanks bunches to La Crimson Femme and BDSM Bedtime Stories for this cool audio clip. And thanks to the band Leaether Strip for permission to use their lyrics in Above the Dungeon - the scene would not be nearly as intense without the lyrics. And thanks, always, to those who read and enjoy my books.

Want to hear the song? Strap Me Down by Leaether Strip

Like the music and want to learn more about Leather Strip? Leaether Strip on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment