Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SM Johnson ~ Blog changes 2013

Good morning, Darlings, and Happy 2013!

This is an info post. My blogging experiment continues. For the past year and a half I made an effort to post new content three times a week. For the most part, it was pretty cool.

Did I see an increase in book sales? Nope.

When I put the blog on hiatus altogether this fall, I saw a huge increase in the sales of the Dungeon books. I have absolutely no idea why this is,
 but I have decided that I would rather write 10,000 words of fiction per week than 10,000 words of blog posts, so that's what I'm going to do.

I think I am not a natural blogger, and my "posts under pressure" are really not that interesting. My energy needs to be focused on fiction.

When I have something to say, or when I have new releases or other book news, I shall share. And keep an eye out, because I'm hoping to release 2 novels and a novella by June 2013!

If you followed my "clean" story, A Year of Sundays, it WILL be finished and released as a novel. Watch for it!

Generally I will try to post on Thursdays.

Thank you, darlings, and my biggest wish is for 2013 to treat you well.

Let 2013 be a year of change: Leave toxic relationships in 2012. Do what you love. Be happy. Be kind. Take a moment each day to be mindful. Be grateful for the things in your life that are good. Cope with or change the things that are not. Best wishes to you all.

~SM

No comments:

Post a Comment