Thursday, January 17, 2013

SM Johnson ~ Thursday Morning Coffee ~Out of the Dungeon update

Good morning, Darlings. Just a quick little post to let you know that I have updated and uploaded new files for Out of the Dungeon to both Amazon and Smashwords. Might try my hand at publishing them via All Romance e-books one of these days, as well.

I fixed some annoying typos and added a couple of additional scenes, so if you've previously purchased this title, you should be able to go grab the updated version for free.

If you find it momentarily unavailable, check back in a day or two. Sometimes the re-issue isn't exactly immediate. And in this case, I had to re-upload AGAIN because I found a typo that I somehow inserted while editing. Pesky little typos.

Three in the Dungeon, the 3rd book of my Dungeon series, is coming soon! My target release date is February 28.

If you haven't checked it out yet, the Goodreads BDSM group has a  fun little thing called BDSM Bedtime stories, and an amazing reader named Sirly Eric read an excerpt from Above the Dungeon, the first book in the series. So if you want to dip your toes in the water to find out if my boys will heat you up, go have a listen HERE via YouTube (it's basically an audio file with a slideshow). Absolutely lovely.

Have a great weekend, darlings. I'll be in the dungeon (office) bleeding words.





3 comments:

  1. Yepper! Yay, book 3... I love it when a plan comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - Looking like March right now, but it is coming together!

    ReplyDelete