Friday, March 1, 2013

SM Johnson ~ It's Not Thursday ~ (smile)

This is not the cover. This is the cover for Book 1
Good evening, Darlings...

I know. It's not Thursday. There has been no coffee, well, none to share, at any rate.

But I am writing to tell you that I have been drinking LOTS of coffee this week, and I just sent a (fingers crossed) final draft of Three in the Dungeon (3rd book in the Dungeon series) to my favorite early readers!

So now I await their approval, accolades, and highest praise of all the universe. Right?

What?  You're rolling on the floor, laughing your ass off?

Well shit.

I hope they don't hate it that much.

I am in love with this book, and have fallen for these characters all over again.

Three in the Dungeon works hard to repair the damage done to Jeff and Roman's relationship. It also gets Dare started on a new journey, with a new Dom... you'll meet Vanessa and Roman (and Jeff's) baby daughter, Cassandra, although similarly to P!NK's adorable li'l one, Cassandra spends much of the book off-stage. Well, you know, because it's a book about SEX, not babies. (wink, wink).

Oh, what else happens? Hmm.... you get to know the MN kink community a little better... eeek! Hope nobody recognizes themselves.... (giggle). Hmm... I'm hoping to include a bonus short story, kind of a squicky medical fetish thingy - I don't know if people will like it, though - kinda makes even ME cringe. And yeah, aside from pulling out teeth with pliars, that's a hard thing to do.

Okay. I'm a little over-caffeinated, I think, and very wound up to have this book done, dead-on the second deadline I set for myself. Go me!

So check back - once I hear from the early readers and check my calendar, I'll be posting a RELEASE DATE! (Oh, yeah, and creating a cover. Cuz that's sort of important).

Cheers. Have a GREAT weekend!

~SM


2 comments:

  1. Well, you already know what I think...but then, I devoured that thing in about eight or nine hours, lol...give or take... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Yay! I can't even read the AW 6 excerpt on your blog. If I fall into it before I can DEVOUR THE WHOLE THING in less than 24 hours, I will cry.

    ReplyDelete