Monday, April 8, 2013

SM Johnson ~ Catching up with Vampire Diaries ~ caution, whining ahead

Real rainbows. My camera.
Damon is beautiful, especially on big screen. Love the little grin. Mmmm. Kind of Lestat, kind of Brian Kinney. What's not to like?   Yes, I get to snuggle into my chair and stare at The Vampire Diaries. Fucking migraine. There are parts of this show that are stupid, like the fact that these clearly adult people keep going to high school. That, and they have about a million different talismans to protect them from vampires, to point to vampires etc, but they don't pay attention to them, even after they almost die. I give you this talisman in all seriousness, with intense drama eyes (beautiful), and tense lips. So make sure you IGNORE it, because you are ultimately TSTL.
Argh, Elena. You are an idiot. But Damon is still eye candy. I'm watching season 1, episode 12. I love television so much it's taken me about a year to get this far.
stolen from tumblr here



I will watch Labyrinth when I get tired of this. Labyrinth has lived in my Netflix instant queue since the VCR died.

This headache fucks with my vision and makes my hands numb. This is pretty hard on the whole concept of spelling. Just saying.

I suppose I allowed circumstances to trigger this bullshit, but usually it takes two triggers before there's a problem. Not sleeping. Not eating. Missing my afternoon coffee. Consuming sugar in large quantities. Maybe 12 shots of Apple Pie is a trigger (shrug). But that was like... on Friday. That's an awfully delayed consequence.

See original image
The only naughtiness I engaged in was a consistent lack of sleep, and I took a nap yesterday and went to bed early last night. This is so unfair.

On a more positive note, Bowie as the Goblin King Jareth is so much evil hotness. I adore his mean little teeth, almost more than his makeup, hair, and tights. Labyrinth had something to do with my twisted first sexual awakening. The moment I knew, for sure, that I was somewhat more depraved than other people.

I was furious with Sarah for saying the magic words, "You have no power over me,"  and escaping the Labyrinth.

"I ask for so little, just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave."

Who says no to that?

"Everything that you wanted, I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you. I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?"

*happy trilling noise*  Love him.

Life is good, except for this unproductive headache. Perhaps another nap is in order.

Carry on, darlings. Please send your friends to buy books. Sales are... hmm, acceptable, I guess, I've sold more than one book per day this month, so really, I have no complaints there. I've got a bunch of words on this darker piece that I'm working on. That's pretty fun.

2 comments:

  1. I too am in a lack of sleep phase, but the headaches are miraculously being kept at bay. It's nice to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeri - Welcome. I'm glad you found me! Make sure you let me know if you run across any supremely dark fiction, k? Thx!

    ReplyDelete