Sunday, April 21, 2013

War: Allie's War Book 6 - available now

Good morning, darlings. Monday post today.

Have I mentioned JC Andrijeski's Allie's War series here, like ever? (Quirked eyebrow, little frown).

Oh? I have?  here and here and here and, most importantly, HERE.

Well, I suppose. It is my favorite series of my whole life. Perhaps I've said that a time or two, as well.

(Bright smile). Well, then, good! So today all I have to do is announce that War: Allie's War book six is now available as an ebook format! Yay!

If you've been an Allie's War fan, then of course you need to go buy this book, soon, sooner, soonest. Like GO. NOW. BUY.

I can't get enough of Allie. And especially of Revik. Come on in, your friends are here. What are you waiting for?



My links go to Amazon - just because it's easiest, but Allie's War is also available on Smashwords and Barnes and Noble and elsewhere. So visit your favorite ebook seller and enjoy! (Other than "enjoy" I am saying NOTHING  - other than this one hurts - I don't want to spoil anything.

1 comment: