Thursday, June 6, 2013

SM Johnson ~Thursday Morning Coffee ~ Supremely Lazy Blogging

Good morning, darlings, and welcome to Too Much Carousing. Um.... This Many Crackers? No? Awwww, crap. Caught me again. It's still Thursday Morning Coffee. Dang. I can't ever seem to fool you guys. Must be on to me.

I suppose you are wondering why the title of this post is "Supremely Lazy Blogging," so I shall tell you. It is because my Saints and Sinners pictures are still trapped on my phone, and I want to post about Saints and Sinners, but it's is 1:37 AM and I am way too tired to deal with getting the pictures OFF my phone and into this blog post.



So I am sending ya'all over to my publisher, Sven Davisson's most recent post so you can read a little something about our New Orleans experience. Really - he needs the love. He's resurrecting his blog after three years - and doing is own writing stuff, which is totally awesome, even in Valley Girl speak.

Oh, and did I mention that he mentioned me? (See? I'm in the blog post!)

He even mentioned my husband, although he called him "ever-patient' when the truth is he was "ever-pretty-much-alcohol-happy" most of the time he was being "patient." Except for the time he went off with a homeless guy - I think he was not being very patient right at that moment.

But all went well.

Books I picked up at the conference and have already read... (note "available at Amazon" is lazy - please buy from publishers when possible).

Had a wonderful, fantastic, amazing trip to New Orleans. Here... I'll let Sven tell you all about it... for a minute, at least.



Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford:

Available at Amazon






Chulito by Charles Rice-Gonzalez
Available at Amazon



We the Animals by Justin Torres


Available at Amazon

Next on my list is Roving Pack, by Sassafras Lowery.


No comments:

Post a Comment