Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SM Johnson ~ Jeremiah Quick, featured new book!

Hey gang, forgot to shout this out last night, but lookie! Jeremiah Quick is the Monday featured new book at West of Mars! HERE



Huge thanks to Susan Helene Gottfried, for featuring my book on her site.



This is what I know... marketing horror/psychological fiction is much harder than marketing erotica.

Yep. I said it. Erotica pretty much sells itself.

Not that Jeremiah Quick lacks sex  - it doesn't, I promise! It's just as  explicit as my other work... although not quite as geared toward turning you on. It has a couple of hot hot hot scenes.

It's just that the purpose of it is a little bit different.

I had to pick one, just ONE song to represent Jeremiah Quick. So yeah, I did it, but I gotta tell you, there's a lot of musical referenced in this book, because music is how Jeremiah and Pretty attempt to find common ground. Also, in a bit of a throwback to their past, they share unhappy opinions about each others' favorite music.

I managed to pick a song, but it was not easy. Uh-uh. No way.

Need the link again? Here it is!

Go check it out at West of Mars!

Thanks darlings. Hope your week is sunny and, uh, well, I was going to say not below zero, but let's just stick with sunny (grin).

~SM




1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Drop in with every new book, even the erotica. And send your friends over, too!

    ReplyDelete