Thursday, July 10, 2014

SM Johnson ~ New cover for Jeremiah Quick!

Good morning my lovelies, and happy Thursday!

You won't believe what happened. One of my favorite people and fellow author, JC Adnrijeski, designed a new cover for Jeremiah Quick! 

I know, right?

Yay!




Jeremiah Quick - amazon - smashwords


Jeremiah Quick is Other, he's always been Other, and he fascinates Pretty Loberg with his Otherness. He doesn't give a fuck about society, or middle class values, or following the crowd.

To pampered, middle class good-girl Pretty Loberg, Jeremiah is terrifying. And she can't stay away.

She'd been trained since her earliest years to follow the crowd, not stand out, don't embarrass the family. Stick to the status quo and not only will everything be fine, but everyone will like you.

Jeremiah doesn't like her. In fact, sometimes she thinks he hates her.

When he finds her twenty years after high school, Pretty gets into his car, even though she knows Jeremiah will disrupt her marriage and her life.



Behind those sharp blue eyes is a man with a quick brain, a cynical outlook, and a penchant for the subversive. He's kinky, mean, controlling, and more than a little bit broken.

Pretty wants to fix him.

Jeremiah wants to break her, remake her, and talk her into doing something terrible.

Only one of them will leave the dungeon alive.




I love love love love it!

Thank you so much, JC!

(Amazon is a little slower to update than the others, so hang tight a little).

PS - to my lovelies - there's a horizontal scrolling bar of JCs Allie's War series at the bottom of this blog. Please click and go look! JC usually offers book one, Rook, for FREE - and if you haven't fallen into the world of Allie and Revik and humans and seers yet, OMG, I AM SO JEALOUS. I wish... I could forget the whole series so I could start over and fall in love with it for the first time again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I need to go on Amazon to see if it's live there yet...I SO hope this helps it find more of the right audience! Such a fantastic, haunting book.

    ReplyDelete