Thursday, September 11, 2014

SM Johnson ~ Dare's Imminent Release!

Good morning, darlings.

Please take a moment to remember that it is September 11th. Thank you.

Now for our regularly scheduled programming...

I'm going to use this space to answer a question left on my blog, and let you know about the projects I'll be working on for the rest of this year and into 2015.

I can't even tell you how excited I am! I'm so excited that I keep drinking coffee that tastes like soap, because I'm too excited to dump it and start over. Oh, wait, maybe the word I'm looking for is "lazy" ? Awww, shit. Vocabulary lessons shall commence, but only after ya'll can buy Dare in the Dungeon.



***ANNOUNCEMENT***


Since I have to work twelve hour night shifts September 12-14, I am going to do everything in my power to get Dare in the Dungeon uploaded to Amazon and Smashwords before I go to work on FRIDAY. Which means, barring unforeseen complications, it should be available to buy on SATURDAY. Yes! Two days early!

Because I love you, that's why.

Okay, here's the reader question:

"In writing this novel, did another sequel idea manifest itself to you, by chance?"

Sorry it's taken me so long to answer your questions, I've been busy preparing a book for release.... (grin).

I do have some ideas for further Dungeon books - the first will be a Dungeon Short called The Story of Hawk and Boy, which will potentially be released Oct 31st and be free until December 31.  I was originally going to bundle it as a bonus story with Dare in the Dungeon, but my beta readers have made some revision suggestions, and also feel that the story will lose impact if bundled with Dare's full novel. So. There's one, and without a long wait.

There might be a future book or at least a short story or novella involving what the relationship between Zach and Thomas looks like.

And there's a potential novel about Roman and Jeff's playmate, Jason.

And... come on, wouldn't you love to see all the boys get together for a sexy vacation? I would! I'm hoping Train's Sail Across the Sun cruise will inspire me in that direction!

Now for the bad news... (sort of, lol)

There are at least two books before any of the above novels will be more than a twinkle in this author's eye.

I've got a Daywalker novel featuring Tony (Vampire DeVante series)  for a multi-author bundle (Sexy Psychics) planned for release Spring 2015, and a darling sexy non-con Dark story in the works tentatively called Julian Out of the World. I was a little hung up on that one, needing to find an artist, and I FOUND ONE at Duluth/Superior PRIDE over Labor Day weekend. So I'm very pleased about that. His name is Paulo Galvin, and his drawings are dead on what I need for Julian, so I'll be talking with him about making me some damn fine pictures, and hopefully a cover image, as well - yay!

So. Those two project will very likely bring me to this time NEXT year, which means I can make no Dungeon promises except for Hawk and Boy.

Ooooh-kayyyyy.



One other thing.... this awesome YouTube video of this amazing kid named Jeff Bliss went viral in May 2013 (though I just got in the loop yesterday).... and I really want to give Jeff a tremendous shout-out - I am... just so tickled and PROUD of him for speaking the TRUTH, and I would love to see a movement that encourages teachers to TEACH their students, using interesting, engaging, and creative teaching methods.



THIS kid appears to be a brilliant member of the counter-culture, and lemme just say... there are shades of my JEREMIAH QUICK all over the place here.

He would sit in silence and stew in his frustration until he just couldn't take it anymore, and then he would rant - and his rants put the obvious right out in front of your face, impossible to deny. I was so proud to know him, proud to be his friend.

Okay, that's all for now. I need to get back to polishing and building an ebook file for this li'l thing called Dare in the Dungeon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! And PS... the sexy excerpt from JJ Roman's book, Secret Secret, might just wind up being a full story, one day...

    ReplyDelete