Saturday, August 1, 2015

SM Johnson ~ Love Letters - D is for Delightful

Being in grad school is amazing, energizing, and very, very BUSY (summer session, especially, I hope? Meaning that I'm hoping fall and spring will be less grueling - although I'll be doing an internship, so probably not, lol). I am terribly sad to neglect my blog and my writing peeps, but there doesn't seem to be much choice.

So I'm here this morning to give a quick shout out about an absolutely DELIGHTFUL book that I managed to read amongst all this busy-ness.

Play It Again, Charlie, by R. Cooper

This a slow burn, complicated, sweet romance. You can't rush through this one or you'll get lost. And that's not a criticism. It was agony to turn off my kindle and go do life. And anxiety to wait to get back to it. Just... so lovely. Such satisfaction.

Go. Read. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment